Wistful Emma or Bride



Wistful Emma Bride DIGI:


-includes 4 versions you see above.  I couldn't decide what to go with , so you get them all ;)  JPG/PNG + printable sheet.

Wistful Emma Bride DIGI: ( uncoloured )
Price:  $ 2.50 CAD

Wistful Emma Bride Pre-Coloured Set:


-includes  all the versions you see above.  There are brides and Emma's without the veil, some with hands out front so you can have Emma holding a  handmade/fabric flower or little bouquet.  I have also included all the versions with a white background instead of the coloured sky.  Sorry no PNG's.

Wistful Emma Bride Pre-Coloured Set:
Price: $ 4.50 CAD





FREEBIE extra!
 DT Janet Kay asked me if I had the backdrop behind as a standaloneWell  I made one :)
To download, click on the image below then save the larger version to your hard drive.